Care with compassion
Sun River Health offers medication-assisted treatment, therapy groups, and individual counseling, to empower people who use drugs and alcohol to make life changes that last.
Dignity you deserve
Sun River Health works with patients living with substance use disorders, from harm reduction to long-term support throughout recovery. And, we do it with dignity and respect.
Sun River Health substance use services include:
- Immediate treatment
- Overdose prevention, including Narcan (naloxone) kits and training
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Licensed Outpatient Addiction Treatment Centers (Article 822) in Brooklyn and Staten Island
- Support groups
- Peer counseling
- Lifetime recovery support
If you are struggling with substance use disorder, our team of professionals are here to help.
- Sun River Health The Alpha School, 2400 Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11208, 718-257-5800
- Sun River Health Bay Street Treatment Center, 56 Bay Street, 6th Floor, Staten Island, 10301
- Next Step Resource & Recovery Center, 56 Bay Street, Staten Island, NY 10301 (operated by Community Health Action of Staten Island, a member of Sun River Health)
All health centers connect patients with medication-assisted treatment.