Sun River Health Ambassadors
Sun River Health Ambassadors are a committee made up of professionals who are committed to Sun River Health’s mission of ensuring access to complete, affordable care for all and want to make a difference in the lives of those in the communities we serve.
They support Sun River Health’s leadership through their time, talent, diverse perspective, and network of other like-minded professionals to raise funds and awareness for the organization.
- Advocate to provide health care to underserved individuals and lift the overall health of our communities
- Share skills and expertise
- Network with other like-minded professionals
- Give back to Sun River Health through
- fundraising and philanthropy to support programs and services
- service projects that allow members to engage with patients
- Promote Sun River Health on social media platforms
- Recruit other Sun River Health Ambassadors
- Introducing friends, family, and colleagues to Sun River Health’s mission
- Plan and execute at least one event annually to raise money for a program in need. (Guidance and assistance to be provided by Sun River Health)
- Attend/participate in one organizational fundraiser each year
- Participate in an annual giving day and share your “why” I support Sun River Health
- Meet an annual “give or get” group goal (To be set by Ambassadors with assistance from Sun River Health Foundation)
- Meet quarterly to discuss upcoming activities, priorities, and news
- Host regional open houses (Hudson Valley, Long Island, NYC) with guest and member speakers (Friends and those in professional network encouraged to attend as guests)
- Opportunity to hear from experts at Sun River Health on current areas of focus, challenges, and programs
- Ambassadors to attend one Sun River Health Foundation Board Meeting each year to discuss opportunities where they can help bring awareness, create solutions, and provide input.
- Annual open house for members to interact, network, and discuss ideas
- Participate in one or more projects each year to benefit the communities served by Sun River Health (including but not limited to days of health and health center tours)