Hepatitis C care and treatment
We are here to make your hepatitis C care as smooth and successful as possible.
There are medications available which will cure hepatitis C
These medications are taken orally, for short courses of treatment, and have few, if any, side effects. The CDC now recommends one-time hepatitis C testing of all adults (18 years and older) and all pregnant women during every pregnancy. CDC continues to recommend people with risk factors, including people who inject drugs, be tested regularly.
You can get tested for hepatitis C at any Sun River Health location.
Testing is advised for everyone over the age of 18. Get tested today!
The Sun River Health hepatitis c program includes:
- Comprehensive primary care and hepatitis C treatment by a hepatitis C specialist
- Linkage to our medication assisted treatment (MAT) program for opioid use disorder, if you are struggling with substance use
- Case management
- HIV testing and PrEP
- Hepatitis C peer services
- Behavioral / mental health care
- Assistance with accessing insurance for hep C medication and treatment
- Harm and risk reduction education
- Adherence support
- Education groups