COVID-19 Vaccination Cards
- After your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll be given a 4” by 3” paper vaccination card issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to show that you’ve been vaccinated.
- Bring this card with you when you get your second dose so we can finish filling it out to show that you’ve been fully vaccinated.
- Keep your vaccine card in a safe place at home.
- Take a photo of both sides of your vaccination card after you’ve received both doses (or after your first and only dose if you get the J&J vaccine).
- Don’t laminate your vaccination card as booster COVID-19 shots can be added to it later.
The Excelsior Pass is intended as a free, fast, secure way to show digital proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results.
As with many health care providers in New York State, we have experienced some technical difficulties with the Excelsior Pass. We are working with NYS and other partners to correct these issues. If you are experiencing difficulty with the Excelsior Pass, please see below.
Download the Excelsior Pass on your phone through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Visit covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass if you have trouble accessing your pass, and put in your name as it appears on your medical record.
If you have any other issues accessing the Excelsior Pass after getting vaccinated at Sun River Health, visit sunriver.org/covidvaccine or email firstname.lastname@example.org and and ask whatever question you have. When you send an email, please provide your:
- Date of birth
- Date of your last COVID vaccination
- Health center location