Always here for you
Sharing your problems with people who have common experiences or concerns can give you encouragement and comfort, and can help you move forward.
Below are just a few of Sun River Health’s support groups. There’s one for you:
- HIV/ Hepatitis C
- Recovery from substance use
- Behavioral health (clinical and non-clinical)
- Harm reduction
- Health / lifestyle modification
- Maternal health
- Caring for someone with a disability
- Yoga for recovery
Strength in numbers
Strong support systems can help you live a healthier life. Sun River Health organizes and promotes many support groups to help people in our communities grow stronger by caring for each other. Join a Sun River Health Support Group today.
The community that supports each other grows stronger together. At Sun River Health, complete care means being there for one another along the journey to good health.
- Ask your Health Center about virtual and in-person groups in your area.