What is the Health Home Program?
Sun River Health’s Health Home Program, known as CommunityHealth Care Collaborative (CCC), helps adults and children navigate chronic health conditions, like mental health or substance use disorders, by connecting you to the medical and social support services you need.
Health Home Program members (patients who use the program) work with a Health Home Care Manager. The Care Manager acts as a guide, helping coordinate your care and create a personalized care plan to reach your health goals and live your best life.
Call the Health Home Hotline at 888-980-8410 to find out more—and get connected with a Care Manager.
What can the Health Home Program help me with?
Your personal Health Home Care Manager can help you with:
- Figuring out what exact care you need and how to get it covered
- Making and remembering appointments
- Coordinating care with your doctors and other support services
- Helping you get and understand your medications
- Connecting you to health care services
- Helping you understand preventive health screenings and tests
- Arranging transportation to appointments
- Connecting you to housing, transportation, food assistance, and social services
- Helping you reach your education and career goals
- Making sure you are getting most out of your health insurance
Is the Health Home Program right for me?
The Health Home Program is for anyone who has Medicaid and is living with two or more chronic medical conditions or a serious mental health condition.
Some examples of conditions that Health Home Program members may have are:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Substance use disorder
- Serious mental illness (SMI)
- Serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Complex trauma for children
How to get started
Our Health Home Program works with over 40 community agencies throughout the Hudson Valley, New York City, and Long Island.
To get in touch with our Health Home team, call the Health Home Hotline at 888-980-8410. We can help you find out if you are eligible for the program and connect you with a Care Manager in your community.
If you would like to submit a referral, please fill out our online form here. Our team will get back to you within two business days.