Confident in your care
Sun River Health offers programs and services that address health disparities and social inequities faced by LGBTQ people and families.
We're committed to improving the health of our LGBTQ patients, clients, and families
LGTBQ services at Sun River include:
- Support and social groups in Peekskill through The LOFT
- Support groups in Poughkeepsie
- HIV prevention and testing services for LGBTQ youth and seniors at the Pride Center of Staten Island
- Youth support groups in Yonkers with Center Lane LGBT Youth Center
- Thrive BX for teenagers and young adults in the Bronx — a safe community space with access to social support, compassionate and competent health care, sex education, HIV prevention, and more.
- HIV Testing and prevention focused on people with higher risk
- LGBTQ family planning and pre-natal care
Don’t see what you need? Start a group of your own. Contact Sun River Health today.
Leveling the playing field
LGBTQ people face real health disparities. Sun River Health works to eliminate those inequities by creating programs and services specifically targeted to the LGBTQ community and working hard to connect people with services inside and outside our network that keep you and your families healthy for a lifetime.
- Sun River Health Peekskill
- Sun River Health Yonkers
- Sun River Health ThriveBx
- Community Health Action of Staten Island, a member of Sun River Health, call 718-808-1300 for services (in partnership with the Pride Center of Staten Island)
All Health Centers provide culturally competent care for LGBTQ patients and families